Warning…Before You Go To Sleep…do not start this book or you will be up all night due to lack of sleep as this book is that amazing!





Christine Lucas awakes to find a strange man in the bed next to her. This is not the most shocking thing. The scary thing is that Christine has aged about twenty years. It just so happens that the guy in the bed is Christine’s husband, Ben.

About twenty years ago, Christine was in an accident and has a very rare form of amnesia. Christine can not remember the past nor form memories of the present. Dr. Nash is a neurophysiologist. He is trying to help Christine piece together her life. Dr. Nash instructs Christine to keep a journal. As Christine goes back to reading her journal she reads an entry that has her fearing for her life. It reads “Don’t trust Ben”.

I was so captivated by this book that I blocked everything else out around me for about an hour and a half. This is how longest it took me to read this book from cover to cover. I could not get enough of what was happening to Christine. This book had the feel of Misery mixed with a Lifetime movie. I say a Lifetime movie because when ever you watch one of these movies; you can not help but really get into the story and the characters. I must admit that I thought that there was something not quite right about Dr. Nash. Warning…Before You Go To Sleep…do not start this book or you will be up all night due to lack of sleep as this book is that amazing!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations