Jane was Here and she is here to stay!




Jane does not remember much about her past. Only that the town of Graynier seems familiar to her somehow. When Jane arrives in town, she meets Brett. Brett is renting out a home for the summer. It just so happens that it is the home that Jane lived in or the place that she thinks she lived in. Jane ends up staying with Brett until she can piece together her past and who she really is. With Jane’s appearance comes a dark secret that some of the towns folk don’t want uncovered and will do anything to keep hidden.

When I first picked up this book and read the summary, I though ok this sounds like an interesting book. Boy, I did not know how interesting it really was going to be. Jane was a very multi dimensional character, who kept me guessing as to what her real story was. I got to know that story the further that I read. It was slowly fed to me bit by bit. There was a curve ball that I did not see coming. Though, once I was hit by it, it actually made sense. I don’t want to give away anything. This book was darker than I thought in a good way. Now that I have discovered Sarah Kernochan, I plan to keep an eye on her. Jane was Here and she is here to stay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations