Book Review: Matching All the Way

 

Nothing’s more romantic than matching with the same guy every time you reluctantly download a dating app. Hotter than ever—check. Off limits—double check. Why does the universe hate me?


Cole Kincaid is unfairly irresistible and the one guy I’ll never have. My brother’s best friend is all grown up, but he’s not here to witness my messy girl era. He’s Dad’s new assistant coach for Heston U’s hockey team.

Match me once, we’ll laugh it off and never talk about it again.
Match me twice, well this is awkward.
Match me three-four-five times? My resolve is only so strong.

Constantly enduring Cole’s charm in this small town is tempting enough thanks to the pesky crush I never got over. We’re matching all the way whether I like it or not. After a bad breakup, I’m only interested in avoiding loneliness through winter.

And at rematch number…I’ve lost count, it turns out he wants to help me with that.

What begins as an enticing game of sneaking around in secret turns into something neither of us can walk away from once the snow melts. The question is…how long can we hide this?


***

Matching All the Way is a full length hockey romance standalone in the Heston Lake world that can be read in any order in relation to the main hockey romance series.

For more Heston Lake heartthrobs, check out the swoony hockey players of the Heston U Hotshots series.


My Review

With each new book I read that takes place in Heston Lake, I fall in love with this fictional town even more. For the most part everyone is friendly, expect for Eve's ex-boyfriend. He was a coward the way he broke up with Eve. Eve is to better off without him as he is a douche. 

As soon as Cole came into the picture, I feel in love with him again. Right away there was instant chemistry between Cole and Eve. So, it is no surprise that they both matched with each other on the dating app. Which I love their App usernames, CraftyCutie and MightyPuck.

Despite these two sharing chemistry, it was a slow burn romance. That is because they thought what they could become was forbidden. Once, they gave into their feelings, it was fast and furious. Ooh, they steamy goodness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway