Book Review: Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are

 

One year ago, on a rainy night, I made a horrible mistake.
A mistake that would haunt my every waking moment.
I accidentally killed Nate, the star quarterback.
Or so I thought.

Now he’s back from the dead.
Nothing will quench his thirst for revenge.
Not until my broken pieces lie scattered by his feet
and he’s inhaled my last breath.
The only way out is in a body bag.

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Areis a Halloween-themed horror story intended for mature audiences. It's very dark and contains graphic sexual content and violence. Reader discretion is advised. Please see the book preview for complete CW.


My Review


As soon as I heard about this book, I knew I needed to read it. Harleigh delivers the one, two, KO punch with this horror novella! Love her dark, romances but I love her horror stories even more. Instantly, I was hooked and literally could not stop reading. Safe to say that I read and finished this book within a matter of hours. Just when I thought I had the story figured out...nope. Harleigh comes out of left field and throws me a HUGE curveball! 

Nate may be a baddie but ooh my heart belongs to bad boys. Plus, can you blame him for wanting to seek revenge on Skyler. She did leave him for de@d. Think I Know What You Did Last Summer. The bully vibes are in full force in this story. My mind was racing a million miles a minute with everything transpiring in this book. Harleigh, you are a she devil but I love you. Make sure this book is one of your autobuy reads!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway