Book Review: His Retribution


 Retribution is the price you pay for failure. It’s the penance you sow for coming home empty handed, and the devastating disappointment of defeat. Retribution is my destiny. I will spend the next year in repentance, proving myself worthy of the gifts that have been bestowed upon me by the Arkham Mafia. This is my retribution, my task. The city will fall to me and all those who stand in opposition will perish .



My Review

I absolutely love Christian and Quinn. When Christian would talk to Quinn in French, I melted every time. I really felt for them both. They are just trying to be together, but the mafia life is getting in the way. If you love Harley Quinn and dark romances, you need to read the Arkham Mafia series. 

Christian is not a bad guy, but he finds himself doing bad things. All in the name of "love". He would d!e for Quinn. Quinn is stepping up and showing she earned her title of "queen". She and Serena are hatching up a big plan. I can't wait to see how it all ends in the next book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway