Book Review: Little Mouse

 


Nico:

She was never meant to cross my path, but now she's locked in a gilded cage, at my mercy. I don't even know her name, but I know she's mine, and I'll stop at nothing to possess her. As our dangerous games escalate, my obsession grows stronger. My sweet little mouse is clever, and that only fuels my desire for her. I want her in my bed, at my side, and anywhere else I choose. But when secrets unravel, and unexpected enemies threaten her life, my priorities shift. I'll protect what's mine at any cost, even if I must convince her too...

Gia:
It was a simple mistake, a misstep, but now I'm locked away by a man who may appear heroic but is the villain of my story. He calls me his little mouse, thinking I'm timid, but I'm clever, and I won't stop until I escape. Nico Armani surprises me, as he doesn't act as I expected. He doesn't hurt me for trying to flee, and I'm starting to realize he's more complex than I thought. When he discovers my identity and past, he changes, revealing a side that makes my heart race. My body betrays me, craving him when I shouldn't. As my family closes in, I'm faced with choices: escape and leave him as a memory, or stay with the man who ignites forbidden desires within me.


My Review

OMG! I have read Emily's MC series and loved them but this new mafia path that she has started down had me absolutely hooked! I love mafia romances and this book is right up there as a favorite. It is gritty, features an "Alpha" that gives off touch her and d!e vibes, a sassy FMC, and tons of spice!

Don't let Nico's nickname for Gia fool you as she is feisty. Once she was no longer under her father's rule, she really came out of her shell. I loved this for her as she deserved better. She really won me over when she found herself captive at Nico's and kicked him upside the head and ran. 

I knew that Emily could bring the heat, but this was a whole another level of HEAT. I think I found my new book boyfriend in Nico. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway