You have to check out Where Demons Fear to Tread.



Julian Ascher was making the rounds in his nightclub, Devil’s Paradise, when he spotted her. She is an angel…literally!

Serena St. Clair is on a mission to protect her assignee, Nick Ramirez. Serena is Nick’s guardian but to Nick, Serena is just a human. He does not know she is an angel.

Julian won’t let Serena just walk out of his club with Nick. She stepped into his territory now. Julian steals a kiss from Serena. Serena does not want to admit it but the kiss with Julian has affected her more than she thought it would. Serena will have to watch herself as it is not right for an angel to fall for a demon. Though when Serena’s brother is a pawn in Julian’s game, Serena has no choice but to agree to spend a week with Julian.

Now that the last Twilight movie has been filmed, it is time to get back to the oldest and ultimate battle between enemies…Angels and Demons. You have to check out Where Demons Fear to Tread. I will let you know a secret, I know where demons do fear to tread and it is…Oh you actually thought, I would tell you the answer. No, if you want to know the answer, you are going to have to pick up a copy of this book for yourself. I found that I could not tear myself away from this book until I had finished it. This was a problem as I had started it during my lunch hour. As soon as I finished work, I rushed back to the book. I wanted to trade places with Serena in a heart beat. Julian was H-O-T. The ending leads up to the fact that there will be a book two. I can not wait. Stephanie Chong is now one of my new, favorite authors.

Comments

Stephanie Chong said…
Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! So glad you enjoyed the book, and hope you like the second one just as much. :)

All my very best,

Stephanie Chong
Becky LeJeune said…
Nice review, Cheryl. I have this one in my TBR stack right now. Planning to get to it this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations