Fabulous Finds



I found this book to be filled with lots of interesting and intriguing facts about appraisals and the life of an appraiser. Probably a lot more than I ever wanted to know. You know the say “You can not put a price on happiness”. Well if you are an appraiser, you sure can try and in some cases it can be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Lee does a good job of explaining what she does as an appraiser. She explains things in a way that make me want to learn more about her profession. The different people, places and valuable items that Lee found had some good stories to share. After reading this book, I now am armed with better knowledge on how to spot something of value and when I might be getting cheated. Which was the whole point of this book….to teach you how to spot a fabulous find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations