Where Two Hearts Meet

Evocative Contemporary Romance Set in a Charming Inn on Beautiful Prince Edward Island

In her kitchen at the Red Door Inn, executive chef Caden Holt is calm, collected, and competent. But when her boss asks her to show off their beautiful island to impress a visiting travel writer and save the inn, Caden is forced to face a world much bigger than her kitchen--and a man who makes her wish she was beautiful.


Journalist Adam Jacobs is on a forced sabbatical on Prince Edward Island. He's also on assignment to uncover a story. Instead he's falling in love with the island's red shores and Caden's sweets.
When Caden discovers Adam isn't who she thought he was, she realizes that the article he's writing could do more than ruin the inn's chances for survival--it might also break her heart.


Readers will discover hope for the hurting, joy for the broken, and romance for the lonely at the enchanting Red Door Inn.


My Review

I have not read the prior book in this series. Although you don't have to have read the first book as this one can be read as a stand alone novel. I enjoyed the setting of Prince Edward Island and the Red Door Inn. Caden had lots of personality. It was funny in the beginning how she did not take any shit from anyone including Adam. Caden showed she is the boss in the kitchen. Adam did have charm about him. He is lucky to have survived the "Taco Bed". I think we have all experienced the "Taco Bed" at some point in our lives. If you have not then count yourself lucky. Yet, as much as I enjoyed this book, that is the problem. I enjoyed the story but I was not in love with it. In fact, it was slow and steady for most of the story with a predictable ending. However, as I stated there were things I did like about this book that would make me want to check out another one by this author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations