Another Day, Another Dali

A Fast-Paced, Keep-You-Guessing Whodunit with a Dash of Romance

When a valuable Salvador Dali painting belonging to her grandmother's friend is mysteriously replaced by a forgery, FBI Special Agent Serena Jones is called in to investigate. Serena hopes finding the thief will also mean finally measuring up to Nana's expectations. But when the evidence points to members of the owner's own household, it becomes increasingly clear that Serena won't be winning any popularity contests.

The Dali isn't the only painting that's fallen prey to the forgery-replacing thief, raising the specter of a sophisticated theft ring--one with links to dirty cops, an aspiring young artist, and the unsolved murder of Serena's grandfather.

With plenty of edge-of-your-seat moments, "Another Day, Another Dali" gives the plucky Serena Jones--and readers--a new high-stakes case to crack.  

My Review

I am very saddened to report that I did not like this book. It started out good. In fact, I appreciated Serena's intelligence for picking up clues that others were not smart enough to discover. In addition, Serena could handle herself in tough situations. My issues with this book stemmed from the fact that I could not form connections with any of the other characters in the story or the storyline itself. I really tried to stick with this book but after getting to the half way mark I just did not have it in me to keep with this book any longer. However, I would be willing to give this author another try in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations