Midnight Hour


Description

My Review

I somehow missed that this was the last book in this series. I just got excited when I was this book and the chance to review it. I thoroughly enjoyed the Shadow Falls series and I can remember reading a little snippet about this spin off series and was excited to check it out. Sadly, I have not picked up any of the books in this spin off series. Yet, from what I read in this book I would like to go back and check out the prior novels.

I enjoyed visiting again with Miranda and Della from the original series. They have both grown since then. Because I have not read the prior novels, I did miss forming that strong bond with everyone else in the series as well as the suspense leading up to this finale. Although, I did find that the second half of this book was stronger and more thrilling then the first half. The second half is where the action and the speed of the story grew. I became more interested in the story. The ending seemed to be a fitting one for what Miranda and her friends had to endure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations