Book Review: The Wrong Sister

 


Stranded on a deserted island with a billionaire grump, Maeve must navigate a too-small bungalow, unexpected feelings, and an arranged marriage in this hilarious romcom!

When I, Maeve Wrong, crash-land on a deserted island, my worst nightmare comes true: I'm stuck with my arch-nemesis, a billionaire grump with a constant scowl on his symmetrical face. Forced together in a tiny bungalow, I brace for the worst temporary roommate situation ever.

But as we struggle to survive, I find myself unexpectedly attracted to his colossal ego (and other outsized features).

With sizzling chemistry and laugh-out-loud banter, the heat between us grows.

…Rescued, I think that the storm may have passed. But the real challenge begins when we discover that real life has thrown us a curveball of an arranged marriage.

When I think I’ve hit the jackpot of the Wrong happy endings with the right guy, the life proves it can outdo the island chaos.

Join Maeve and Ezra in this journey filled with hilarious mishaps, sizzling tension, and the most un-fortunate Wrong sibling adventure yet. Guaranteed HEA in even the most unexpected places! A complete Standalone.


My Review

If you are looking for a book that will keep you entertained with laughter and spice, then, you need to read this book. The Wrong Sister is a rip, roaring, must read! I didn't wait this book to end. 

Warning: You will want to clear your schedule before reading as you will be ignoring all other things and family until you finish!

As soon as I met Maeve, I knew we would be friends. She is sarcastic with a capital "S". The way that she stood toe to toe with Ezra, despite his status was funny. I do believe that she was trying and succeeding in hitting Ezra with the stick while he was in the papaya tree. 

Speaking of Ezra, he gives off a bit of a cinnamon hero vibe. The interactions between him and Maeve in the beginning were hilarious. While it is all laughs, there is the SPICY moments as well with Maeve and Ezra. They are so good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway