Book Review: Wrangled by the Alien Rancher

 


A sweet alien rancher, a wary human woman, and the mail-order marriage that changes everything…

I’ve been raised by my wealthy family to be one thing and one thing only: a wife. So when my parent-picked fiancé turns out to be a total creep and my family disowns me for breaking off the engagement, I do the only thing I can. Even if it’s the last thing I want.

I get engaged to someone else.

That someone else turns out to be an alien rancher named Fallon. He’s everything the people I grew up with aren’t. He’s honest, patient, adorably dopey, and for some unfathomable reason, entirely devoted to me.

It’s almost terrifying, how much Fallon loves me. It’s definitely terrifying, the way I want to let him.


My Review

If you love romantic comedies and spicy romances, then, you need to check out this series. I am loving every moment of these books. Ursa has kept up the hilarious humor with this book from the first one. Sign me up for this mail order bride program!

The romance between Fallon and Darcy is more of a slow burn but so worth the wait. The language and physical barrier between Fallon and Darcy is so funny. Case in point is one particular scene involving a certain appendage of Fallon's that has Darcy mistaking it for something else. What happens next had me laughing out loud.  

Fallon has a bit of a golden retriever vibe about him. Everything he did for Darcy was so sweet. These two make a great couple. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway