Book Review: Filthy Mogul

 


All’s fair in love and war…


I’m ruthless.
I’m feared.
I have more enemies than friends.
I didn’t just step into my father’s shadow—I’m a Jameson and that last name comes with money and power. I’m never afraid to get my hands dirty, especially when it comes to something I want.


Or maybe she’s a need…


At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter.

Right and wrong.

Good or bad.

She. Was. Mine.




My Review


Yes, yes, 100% YES!! This book is the ultimate bombastic read! 


Luke and Duchess aka Sloan gave me sarcastic banter, high octane angst, and sizzling steaminess. I could not get enough of these two. The way that Sloan did not fall for Luke's charm and called his bluff had me laughing. 


"My salvation like I was her's."


These two are not just all about the intimate moments. Sloan showed a vulnerable side to her. The way that Luke supported her was awesome. Yet don't let Sloan's soft side fool you as she is a kicka$$ FMC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway