Book Review: Trip Through Your Wires

 


reverse grumpy sunshine
🧢he falls first
🧲opposites attract
🥎softball pitcher
⚾baseball catcher
😱 suspense
📻killer mixtape
📼early 90’s vibes


𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀 is a reverse grumpy sunshine, he falls first, opposites attract, baseball romance, with suspense and past trauma healing. Set in ‘92, it has chill before the spring thaw, I Know What You Did Last Summer, headed to the big league vibes, with a killer mixtape, found family, and plenty of line drives, strikeouts, shut downs, and wicked curveballs!


My Review
After the first book, I have been waiting to read this one. In the first book, we were introduced to Jake and Jenica. There was a spark that started between them. 

In this book, we see these two finally give in to the chemistry and it is HOT. I really enjoyed getting to know these two better and seeing them together. I thought they made a cute couple. The way that Jake did not push Jenica and supported her, is what we all want in a partner. What Jenica shared made me feel closer to her. You can say that I was invested in these two.

If you love romance, baseball, heartfelt characters, and a strong storyline, then you need to pick up a copy of this book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway