Book Review: Owned

 


Why you will love this book:

🔥Mafia (Irish Mob)
🔥Instalust
🔥Alphahole
🔥He Falls First
🔥Obsessed
🔥Sharing With Friends
🔥Sex Club
🔥Touch Her and Die
🔥Age Gap
🔥Sworn off Relationships
🔥Forced/Coerced Submission
🔥Degradation
🔥Praise
🔥Exhibitionism

When the devil looks this good, it's hard to say 'no.'

Layla
Swiping right, while looking for a one night stand, I met the perfect man.  Tristan Evans, a handsome, rich, and charming club owner that also happens to be an absolute god in the bedroom.  Intrigued by his lifestyle, and blinded by his charm, I waste no time accepting his proposition.  In exchange for a few favors, he'll train me to be the perfect submissive.

Tristan
I am a ruthless man that will stop at nothing to get exactly what I want.  And what I want is Layla.  With promises to train her to be the perfect submissive--my perfect submissive--she eagerly walks into my world.  By the time she learns it's full of death and betrayal, it'll be too late.  I'll already own her, and I'm never letting her go.


My Review
Another fast and hot read by J.L. Quick! If you love mafia men, then you will really enjoy this book. It is better to be on Tristan's good side than his bad side. Fingers are lost that way. Tristan brings the danger and heat. He and Layla share an instant physical attraction to one another. It is very obvious just how much they fall for each other. Tristan edges Layla out just a little bit on who falls first. The first time is hot but it the several other times just get hotter. I can't wait to get to know Tristan's brother's better with the next upcoming books in this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway