Book Review: The Birthday Buy

 

What do you buy a man who has everything?

I’ve spent years plotting revenge. When the opportunity to gift the mafia don something special for his birthday fell into my lap I couldn’t say no. I’ve baked him something extra special this year. It will be a weekend to remember just me, him, and his new toy.

My Review

After reading this book, my first thought was..."what did I just read". When I say this, I mean "WHAT DID I JUST READ." This is a compliment. Des, you blew me away with the "twist" that I never saw coming! This is one story that will live in my head forever.

Demi and her mafia Dom, Daddy Jay keep things hot. However, Demi can't resist upping the ante for Jay's birthday. She is getting him the ultimate birthday gift. 

In my mind I was expecting the birthday weekend to go one way and Des goes nope I have other plans. (insert evil laugh). Now that I have had a taste of just how "dark" Des can get, I need more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway