Book Review: Hailey Goes to College

 

New adult romance
Quick read
College romance
Inexperienced heroine
Golden retriever energy 
Girl next door vibes

New city. New school. New love?

Starting college in Chicago is a far cry from her home in Phoenix- but it's exactly what Hailey needs. With her best friend in tow, Hailey embarks on a new adventure into the unknown, but her life is turned upside down when she meets attractive and enigmatic Ryan on her first day.

Finding romance on her first day of school should be a sign of good luck- but soon Hailey finds that Ryan might not be all he appears. Now Hailey has to find the truth about Ryan and her own heart before it's too late. With the help of her best friend and roommate, Kelsey, Hailey will pursue love, truth, and happiness.


My Review

This is a quick, lighthearted read. I felt like I did get a bit more of the new college student vibes. I hope that Hailey's friend Kelsey will get a book so that I can see her find love. She is the best friend that we all need. 

I felt like Hailey was a bit of an introvert and so I could relate to her. She is kind. While the intimate moments between Ryan and her are nice, I liked more the ones where they were talking and getting to know each other better. It brought me closer to these two and I got to know them as people better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway