Book Review: Fall I Want

 



Why you will love this book:
🔥Billionaire
🔥Fake Dating 
🔥Small Town
🔥He falls first
🔥Strangers to Lovers 
🔥Happily Ever After
🔥Standalone

Grab it in KU! 


The brokenhearted billionaire visits Cozy Creek to escape. I never expected to become his fake girlfriend or fall madly in love...but here we are.

My first impression of Zane Alexander isn't great. The second is worse, but when he forces me to hang out with him, I can’t say no. We quickly go from familiar strangers to flirty friends.

When my ex returns, Zane flawlessly pretends to be my boyfriend to protect me. He’s so damn good at it, I almost believe him. Afterward, we devise a plan to fake date through the holidays. I become his plus one and he becomes mine. 

I don’t know when our relationship moves from pretending to passionate, but I catch feelings. As our exes desperately crawl back into our lives like zombies, I realize there is only one man for me, and (f)all I want is him. 

🍁Learn more about the Cozy Creek series here: cozycreekbooks.com


My Review

This is a fun, cozy fall romance read. It makes me actually look forward to fall. 

Autumn and Zane started out as a bit of enemies but then turned into lovers. The chemistry between them was undeniable. It was not too long after they started spending a lot of time in each other's presence that the attraction grew, and things heated up. 

I had an instant connection to Autumn, but Zane I had to warm up to. Yet, the more I got to know him the better I did like him. One aspect that really helped me was him finding his late mom's letters to him. Those letters are pure gold. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway