Book Review: The Devil in Disguise

 

Garett


Unhinged. Obsessive. Possessive. Stalker. The words others would probably use to describe me.

But I’m not. I’m not unhinged. I’m not crazy.

Obsessive? Possessive? Very much so. But what’s love if not a burning obsession for another? I’m absolutely obsessed with her and even though she doesn’t know it yet, we’re meant to be.

And after this she’ll be mine and everything that’s wrong will be right.

Celeste

Girls like me don’t live fairy tale lives with happily ever afters. I’ve learned to be aware, to be cautious, to keep everyone at a safe distance.

But what if things are more fun in the darkness? When a masked stranger shows up in my life and turns it upside down I decide that maybe it’s time I throw caution to the wind and let myself free fall into the unknown. But is sinning with the Devil really a good idea or will he drag me down to Hell?


My Review

I thought Garett was unhinged but Luke is "extra". He has a foot or two above Garett. However, you combine these two and they are explosive together. Celeste may have tried to "pretend" she was shocked by these guys actions, but she loved every moment of it. She craved them like an addiction. 

OMG. If you had told me that this is Lo's debut novel, I would have called you a liar. It is Lo's debut. Yet I am telling you right now that it reads like Lo's sixth or more book. I can't wait to see what Lo comes out with next. It better be a follow up to this book with that ending! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway