Book Review: His Bet To Take

 

If someone owes me money, I take their life.
I don’t play games. I win them.
It’s how I own this island. It’s how I’m the wealthiest and most feared.
Nothing can take that from me.
Until I’m offered her.
Her brother owed me thousands and in exchange, gave me his sister to clear his name.
The moment I saw her picture, I knew she was meant to be mine.
Nothing can stop me.
She’s mine to take.
And anyone who gets in my way?
I’ll feed to the sharks.

*This is a very short novella with a happily ever after!


My Review

I have been a fan of January's with all of her monster romances. Well January, you can write anything. I absolutely loved this novella. It is the perfect Spicy read!

I knew as soon as Ian saw Mae's picture and was already claiming her that this was going to be a hot read. The way that Ian claimed Mae and told her that he would be the only scent that would cover her body!

I look forward to reading about the next generation of Ian and Mae's adult children. Bet it all on this novella as it is a must read. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway