Book Review: Shadows in Bloom

 


Long summer nights, the rustle of leaves and flowers in full bloom.


It’s the perfect time of the year to live life the fullest, plan for tomorrow and forget about yesterday. But what happens when the shadows come out to play?

After all…you won’t see it coming until it hits you in the Shadows in Bloom.

Garry Michael, Bailey Nicole, Jessie Walker, Becca Steele, Chani Lynn Feener, Harleigh Beck, Marie Ann, Julie Anne Addicott and Lola Malone have come together to bring you deliciously exhilarating late summer inspired novella-length darkish romance stories featuring new and/or familiar characters.

This dark romance anthology has themes such as revenge, obsession or bullying, and as such, contains stories with situations, themes and references that some readers may find triggering. Reader discretion is strongly advised. For a detailed content warning, please check the author’s respective websites and/or note the listed warnings within the table of contents.


My Review

Nightshade by Harleigh Beck

This short story is just what I was craving. It is dark and angsty. It gave me stalker and touch him vibes big time. As if I was not already invested in Marshall and Cruz; Harleigh has to go and leave me with a cliffhanger!

Ooh, Harleigh, it is a good thing I was reading on my computer, or I would have tossed my phone across the room with that cliffhanger. 

Back to Marshall and Cruz. Love that Cruz took the reins and initiated the relationship between these two. Cruz is good for Marshall. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway