Book Review: Little Rabbit

 


Alessio

It should have been easy: find her, take her, protect her from her family, and convince her she’s going to be mine. Except Sienna Harris is nothing like her sister. She’s clever, and she’s leading me on a chase that will test us both. She’s shown me what I’ve been missing, what I’ve been craving. So she’s going to be mine, no matter how hard she fights or how far she runs. Because I never let go of what belongs to me…

Sienna
A simple note has turned my life upside down, sending me on the run from a man and a life I didn’t agree to be a part of. I wasn’t raised in the darkness of the mafia world, and I won’t fall in line like a good little princess. No, I’m going to run, and I’m going to fight, even if it’s a losing battle. Alessio Caruso calls me his little rabbit because I’m leading him on a merry chase, but he forgets that rabbits have teeth, and when cornered, they bite. He says I belong to him, but I belong to no one but myself. And he and my so-called family are going to realize that soon enough. I just have to hope I’m strong enough to weather the storm that is Alessio, because he is nothing like I thought he would be—and everything I shouldn’t be craving.

Each book in the series will have a new couple, but there is a continuing story arc through each book. It is recommended to start from the first book of the series, Little Mouse.


My Review

Sienna is my girl. She can seriously kick some butt. She is more than capable of fending for herself. She showed this on more than one occasion with Alessio. This man should probably have worn a protective body amour against Sienna. 

The numerous times that Sienna escaped Alessio's clutches was very entertaining. I laughed. In fact, the thrill of the chase between Sienna and Alessio are my favorite parts of this story. When Alessio would catch Sienna, is when the heat would turn up!

Loved every moment of this book. The way I got excited seeing Lazaro's story next, I can't wait. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway