Age of the Aura, Phase I: Champions of Power



Review by Monica


I'll start off by saying that this isn't a book I would typically pick up and read. I decided to step out of my comfort zone for a change, and let me assure you I'm very glad I did!

Age of the Aura was much more than I expected. I couldn't wait to find out the fate of Ludoran Imperium and how they would get out of their predicament with their beloved turned hostile Aura.

When the young Lowen Sars is unexpectedly appointed Chief Emissary of Off-Planet Relations by his Grandfather the Lords of the Assembly are left in utter disbelief. Will Lowen be able to protect his people from the growing menace of the once beloved Aura?

This book was exciting and full of action taking unexpected twists and turns along the way.

Definitely a must read book.


Book Summary
There was no other name for the Blessed Galaxy. After being gifted with the Auras, five great powerhouses of celestial creation, the title was a suitable fit. While harnessing such energies, the governing bodies have ruled their respected reaches of the Galaxy for a number of millennia, but now they face the threat of an inevitable calamity that could shake the lives of everyone, caused by one of the five Auras.


After accepting a sudden promotion, a devout man of science, named Lowen Sars, decides to take on the burden of saving the galaxy’s people after he learns of the calamity, but soon realizes that the role of a hero was a calling not meant for him. In his process of self-discovery, Lowen inadvertently begins the fateful saga of not only the Blessed Galaxy but also the kingdom in possession of the corrupt Aura, and especially its two young heirs of the throne.

Age of the Aura, Phase I: Champions of Power is the first book in a science fiction series that has yet to be seen elsewhere and it will certainly be one for the ages.   Purchase a copy here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations