Book Review: Tempt our Fate

 



Tempt Our Fate by Kat Singleton is now live! 


Camden Hunter doesn't belong here.


I've spent my entire life in the small town of Sutten Mountain where everyone knows everyone and you can spot trouble from a mile away.


Camden is trouble.


He’s an arrogant, self-absorbed billionaire from the city with too much money and not enough manners.


And he just opened a fancy art gallery next door to my bakery.


So when he comes to me desperately needing a favor, I can't help but to propose a deal: I’ll cater his grand opening and in return he has to spend a day with me as a local–to experience the beauty and talent this town has to offer.


I expected him to see a different side of Sutten. What I didn’t expect was to see a different side of him.


Now instead of wanting him to leave, I find myself hoping he’ll stay. The more I see him fall for the town, the more I start to wonder if he could ever fall for me.


There’s just one problem. Camden Hunter doesn’t belong in my world, and I don’t belong in his. 


He’s a flame and I’m gasoline, and the more we play with fire, the more I find myself questioning how long we can continue to tempt our fate.


  Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Amazon: https://bit.ly/3PiuzBl  

Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/temptourfate     

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/462jE4N 


My Review

Kat delivers again with this newest offering in this series. Kat is an auto read author for me. Whenever a new book comes out, I abandon all other books to read. I loved this book so much. The snarky barbs that Camden and Pippa were trading with each other was very entertaining. 

It was so funny to see Pippa get Camden to loosen up and turn from serious businessman to the man who steals her heart...forever. The slow burn build up to that first kiss! I may have been anxiously holding my breath in anticipation. Drop everything and pick up a copy of this book. Tempt our Fate is a not to be missed, five star recommended read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway