Book Review: The Labyrinth

 

When sleeping with monsters, only the strongest will survive.

Preorder Book


My Review

I have been waiting to read this book for months. Nothing could prepare me for this book. Not even all of the teasers. Torri, you absolutely slayed this book! Even after finishing it, I can't think of anything else. I can't even start another book at this time. I am calling it now, but The Labyrinth will be a number one bestseller!


As soon as I started reading this book, I was instantly swept within the pages of this story. I ...cough, cough mean Rissa could not get enough of Ten's touch. Forget human men, give me a tall, purple, horned demon. When Ten would call Rissa "deliciae", my knees may have gotten weak.

While this book is about Ten and Rissa, I do hope to see Ten's friend, Griffin in the near future get his own story.

Torri - You inspired me to write a haiku:

When I heard his voice
It called to my deepest, darkest, soul
With him, I was home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway