Book Review: Jinxed

 

In the woods, there’s a house they say is haunted. And once you enter, you can never leave. In this house, your biggest dreams can become reality, and your worst vices can become dangerous addictions. Would you risk it?

When Savannah Miles comes into a sum of money, she decides to follow her life long dream and open her own thrift shop. The sweet looking house in the woods seems like the perfect place.

Except the house is filled with mystery, and three handsome men who have been stuck inside for decades. Felix, the original owner of the house, trapped for over a century. Luther, the 40-something postman whose search for the meaning of life led him to be stuck in the house since the 70’s. And Theo, whose string of bad luck left him in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Different times. Different vices. Different lives. Can the four of them work together in life and love to find a way to survive?

Jinxed is an 18+ “Why Choose” that includes mild discussions of depression and addiction



My Review

A haunted house...yes! A haunted house occupied by three very sexy men...yes, please! A haunted house occupied by three very sexy men that will be my lovers for all eternity...hell yes!!

If you want to know what a Why Choose book is all about, you need not look any further then this book. I thought I had a favorite out of the three men but then I would read the next scene and the next and I could not pick a favorite as I loved Felix, Luther, and Theo all the same. If anything, I was jealous of Savannah. 

Reading this book definitely got my libido raging in a hot and steamy way. Which I did not expect anything less from Torri. She is my go-to favorite author. I know I will never be let down by her books.  If you want to get all hot and bothered, then you need to read Jinxed by Torri Heat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway