Book Review: The Green

 




My Review
If you like Marvel and DC Comic superhero movies than you need to check out this book. I definitely was getting the superhero vibes. Although, my mind was instantly thought of the television show Gotham. This was a good show. 

Back to the book. The superhero vibes and the time period both worked so well together. I love that Josephine was a main character. It is nice to see a female lead, especially in a detective role. She meets her match with Arlen. He is an interesting character. 

The story does get interesting; especially with the fact that with the appearance of the green mist, it changed people. I look forward to reading book two and seeing how this story progresses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway