Book Review: Christmas Redemption

 


If love is a gift, then Riggs Copeland is my very own Santa Claus.

We met in college, where he swept me off my gullible, naïve little feet. His charm had stolen my senses away, and I couldn’t resist him.
He is, without a doubt, the most deliciously attractive man I have ever laid eyes on.
I had been fantasizing about his dreamy green eyes and his body of pure perfection, so imagine my surprise when he asked me out on a date.
The intensity of his gaze sent shivers down my spine and set me on fire, and I fell head over heels, fast.
But suddenly, he was gone, without even saying goodbye.
No phone call.
No text.
What the F**k is wrong with him.? Who does that?
That was ten years ago, and I haven’t heard back from him, until today.
He strolled right back into my life, asking me to be his brother’s lawyer.
You can imagine my surprise to see those naughty, devilish green eyes dance with sheer delight when he saw me across my desk.
Our attraction hasn’t changed. He's still hot as hell with that devastatingly sexy smile.
But I’m no longer that same carefree girl that I once was. The tides have turned in my life, and now I have responsibilities.
My rational mind and emotional heart are at war with one another. I can't possibly give in to him.
I'll only let you crush my heart once.



My Review

Christmas Redemption is a sweet, feel-good holiday read. Misty pens a lovely story with engaging characters that will warm your heart. A quick read. You need to add this book to your holiday reading list. 

When Riggs and Addie make a good couple. In the beginning, their relationship ended too quickly. So, when the second chance opportunity came up for these two, I was rooting for them. The romance between Riggs and Addie was a slow burn but has some kick to it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway