Cool for the Summer Part 3
When the sun goes down and the pool lights blink awake, the residents of this complex know not to ask any questions.
Except for the one woman who lights up every bulb on his strands. He’ll spark to life the second she’s near. He’ll turn the blue pool waters to crimson for her. His love shines brighter than any star in the night sky.
Now that the summer is ending, Tosha spends her time remembering the questionable choices, the sparks that lit between them and the deadly secrets before Tucker must flicker out for the last time.
This is an intentially cringy sentient object erotica with horror elements. Reader discretion is HIGHLY advised.
My Review
Tosha is living her best life ever! She had fallen for the twinkling lights at the complex that she is staying at. The best part is that he knows what she wants and gives it to her. The exes are no problem. This twinkling light will not let anyone stand in the way between them.
Um, I will not be looking at twinkling lights the same way after this novella. It is so hot! Twists and tie me down. A different form of rope play.
Miami’s summer heat is brutal, and she’d do anything to cool off.
When two snowmen inside an old snowglobe suddenly spark an idea to cool off.
The harmless little souvenir becomes something far more dangerous.
Two Sentinels.
Two possessive men.
And a summer that’s about to get a whole lot hotter.
My Review
After finishing this novella, it is official that the next snowglobe I find that has snowmen in it, I am purchasing.
I love why choose. Micha and Sandy are both over six feet tall. They have been trapped in the snowglobe for a very long time. So they have a lot of pent up energy to release. Someone is getting a happy ending.
This is one of my favorite books in this series. I could actually see Micha and Sandy being in a full length story and getting into more trouble.
I didn't want to laundry. I didn't want to trek down three flights of stairs. It was hot, I was just dumped. But Rolland definitely made it hotter. I'll never look at a washing machine the same way after this.
My Review
I don't mind doing laundry but got to say that I did not have a stackable unit, it might make laundry day more "fun". Who hasn't wanted to take a ride during the spin cycle. This novella is an entertaining, steamy, quickie read.



Comments