Book Review: A Murderous Omega

 



💝MMF Dark Romcom OV
🔪Serial K!ller x Serial K!ller x Serial K!ller
💝Obsessed Alphas x Unhinged Omega
🔪They k!dnap her! She escapes! They do it again!
💝Her Boyfriends are Boyfriends


They say meeting your scent matches changes everything. They weren’t wrong ... but they also didn’t mention the kidnapping.

Just because I’m a serial killer and they’re also serial killers doesn’t mean we’re compatible. Right? Except that these two alphas are cheerfully unhinged, shameless, and utterly convinced that I belong to them. Instead of courting me like normal alphas, they kidnap me. Twice.

I should hate it.

I do hate it, I swear.

Conor’s loving degradation makes me melt. Emile’s control makes me feel safe–and his praise makes me purr. Together, they’re everything I didn’t know I was missing.

I’ve survived a lot of things. But my scent matches might just be what takes me down for good.

A Murderous Omega is a complete MMF dark omegaverse romcom novella with explicit heat, graphic violence, and characters who consider dinner, murder, and a movie a perfectly reasonable first date.



My Review

Lark, Emile, and Conor all work well together. Their personalities are different but there is something that they all have in common and that is they love each other. Lark is a spitfire. I love her fiery personality. Yet, for being someone that takes out others, her instincts are off. Conor and Emilie were able to trick Lark not one but twice.

Conor, I felt was more the alpha. Emilie came off as a little bit of a beta. Yet, I liked his softer side to balance Conor's more dominant persona. 

"I was thinking we could make a whole evening of it-dinner, murder, a movie after?"

This is a witty, quckie read! It is an insta lust. No slow burn romance here. I don't want to get on the hit list of these three. They leave bodies in their wake. I would have liked the steamy scenes to be a bit longer as they were short and fast. Yet did not lack in spice. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway

8 Apps Every Writer Should Have