Book Review: Luciano

 

What to Expect:

  • Daddy Kink (heavy)
  • Mafia
  • Age gap
  • Feminine rage
  • Touch her and die
Fallon
There’s nothing better than taking a baseball bat to my cheating ex’s car.
I’m tired of the men in my life disappointing me, so I’m swearing them off for good.
Then I find out that the car I vandalized isn’t my ex’s.
It belongs to a dangerous man.
One with icy blue eyes and a jawline to die for.
He’s overbearing, bossy, and a walking red flag.
He also continues to surprise me at every turn.
And when he calls me princess, I truly feel like one.
Suddenly, I’m starting to wonder if a man like Luciano Ricci might be worth trusting after all.

Luciano
She’s reckless and wild.
A fighter.
Someone who doesn’t shrink for anyone, including me.
She destroyed my car, challenges me every chance she gets, and yet, I can’t walk away.
I never thought I was missing anything in my life until Fallon Davis showed up.
And now I can’t get her out of my head.
She doesn’t make it easy. Not at all.
The thing she hasn’t realized yet is that when a man like me decides something belongs to him, he never lets it go.
And I’ve decided that Fallon is mine.

My Review
I have read a few "Daddy" books, and I got to say that this one is my favorite. The way that Luciano just wanted to protect and care for Fallon is very endearing. Fallon deserved to have a man like Luciano take care of her. Her ex-boyfriend is a douche. He asked for everything that happened to him including if Fallon had smashed up his car. Only Fallon made the mistake of smashing up the wrong car. If she hadn't, she never would have met Luciano. 

Seeing the pure joy in Fallon's eyes with everything that Luciano did for her, made me smile. He is morally grey but has green flags. You won't see his bad side unless you upset him or treat women with disrespect. All of the other men "ribbing" Luciano is entertaining. 

This book is a must not miss read! If you love a man that treat's his woman like a princess, then, you need to read this book. If this is your first time reading a "Daddy" book, learn what it is all about and maybe fall in love with a new trope. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway

8 Apps Every Writer Should Have