Book Review: Texas Volume
Just sign on the dotted line…
Queenie
Running from my problems seemed like a good idea at the time, but staying here in this small little roadside club in Texas is a far cry from where I was last winter. I’m afraid of my sins, but the demon who knows all my flaws is out there searching for me. He’s gone to make sure he’s the only devil in my life.
Cole
Hunting down my trespasser is a bit of a task when she’s gone out of her way to hide, but a little bit of effort won’t deter me. I’ll remind her why our darkness bloomed so beautifully, and I’ll make sure to remove the rest of her demons in her life while I’m at it.
A fast burn, mask play, who hurt you romance. This is part of a series of novellas written based on locations I travel to for book signings. Each book can be read entirely as a stand alone in any order. This the second book for this couple but can be read with or without the first book: Kentucky Volume. If you are here from Rules of Play, this can also be read as the ending to bad guy Liam's story.
Comments