Cool for the Summer Part 1
After another failed date with a disability-fetish weirdo, Carolina Wyrth is running out of luck in the dating scene. Feeling pressured by her siblings' family lives, she wonders if there's any hope for her to live out her fantasies.
Ottoback - or Otto, as he prefers to be called - is her sentient wheelchair who has the answer.
He's longed for Carolina ever since her backside touched his seat, and a failed date results in an eruption of suppressed feelings, he's done waiting to show his woman the love she deserves.
After she rides him, that is.
My Review
I have read many sentient stories, but I got to say that this is my first wheelchair story. When it comes to objects that I would picture as being sexy, a wheelchair is not in my top twenty. Yet, if you told me that the chair could turn into the sexy many "Otto", I would have first thought you were crazy and two, ok I take it back that a wheelchair is an object that can be manly.
Carolina may have to use a wheelchair but that does not mean that she does not deserve to be cared for. Otto is the man for her. Caroline got the ride of her life with Otto. Wheels up for Ride Me Dirty!
It’s the hottest day of summer, the air is unbearable, and all she wants is a little relief.
Buying a secondhand humidifier seems harmless enough.
Until it turns itself on.
Soon, her apartment is dripping. The windows are fogged, the walls are sweating, and the doors won’t open. The hotter it gets, the happier the humidifier is.
The objectives are simple:
KEEP Jenny COMFORTABLE.
KEEP Jenny WET.
KEEP Jenny.
My Review
I got two words for you "Moist Daddy". That is what you will get reading this novella. I think I need to purchase a humidifier for every room of the house after finishing this novella. Of course, a humidifier would be an object that would be featured in a sentient story. I mean the shape tells you everything about a humidifier.
This is one hot read. As I stated, if your kink is "Daddy", then, this one is for you.
Women are shallow. Dating apps are rigged. His WiFi is fucked. And absolutely none of his problems have anything to do with him.
Obviously.
Then, in the middle of a brutal Miami heat wave, Max finds Cassie—a vintage boombox with killer curves, deep bass, and a voice that seems perfectly tuned to him.
She doesn’t ghost him.
She doesn’t judge his…micro-metrics.
And she definitely knows how to make him want to push play.
Turn up the volume, baby. Things are about to get loud.
My Review
As a music fan and someone who had a boom box, I really enjoyed this novella. I have only read a few in this series so far but I have to say that this one is my favorite of the ones I have read. Everything from the winding of the tape with the brown ribbons to inserting the tape to the ending is awesome.
This author is new to me but after reading this novella, I will be checking out this author's other books. Boom My Box is a rockin' good time!



Comments