The Wild Irish Sea




Amber O’Neil shares a connection with her brother. They can telepathically communicate with each other. When Amber hears Parker’s call for help, she rushes to the shores of Ireland. Amber enlists the help of Kevin Hennessy.

At first Kevin wants nothing to do with Amber and her wild goose chase for her brother. Though, Kevin can’t deny the attraction he feels with Amber and agrees to help. Amber and Kevin just may be in over their heads.

The first time I had read anything by Loucinda McGary was with her first novel, The Wild Sight. I really enjoyed that book and wanted to read more books by Mrs. McGary. Mrs. McGary does not disappoint with her latest novel, The Wild Irish Sea. My dream is to some day visit Ireland. While reading this book it was like I was there. Amber and Kevin made a good couple together. I liked the legend that Mrs. McGary focused on in this book. I don’t want to give anything away, so all I will say is that you have to read the book to find out what I am talking about. The Wild Irish Sea is a breath of fresh air and I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book. There was also a little magic in this book.


Use code 35JUL10
to get 35% off.

Comments

Mystica said…
I have been on an Irish spree for some strange reason! I have been picking up books randomly and then discovering its all with an Irish theme so should add this as well. Looks good.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations