New "It" Author in Hollywood...Tish Cohen



When Delilah Blue Lovett was a little girl, she asked her father why her mother wasn’t coming with them to California? Her father told her that Delilah’s mother no longer wanted to be a part of their family. Delilah was satisfied for the moment but she always wanted to someday confront her mother about walking out of her and her father.

Delilah is an adult now and wonders what ever happened to her mother. Delilah decides to seek her mother out to learn the truth before it is too late. Delilah has the early stages of Alzheimer’s. What Delilah learns about the truth regarding her mother and the life she lived will shock her.

One of my friends asked me recently if I had read any good books lately and the first book that came to my mind was The Truth about Delilah Blue. I didn’t have to think twice about this book. This is because the characters were real people and not just characters in a book. I felt for Delilah, her mother and father and the turmoil they all went through. They showed lots of emotion. This book will draw you in right from the beginning. If you have never read Tish Cohen before then you are in for a real treat. The Truth about Delilah Blue is that this book is a winner!

Comments

Mystica said…
Sounds intriguing.
Marce said…
This one is on my Wishlist, I look forward to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations