Can’t Teach an Old Demon New Tricks





Rachel Farnsworth has the perfect life. She is married to a good man, Kevin and they have a one year old son, Cassidy Henry. They live in the town of Dogwood. Or course living in Dogwood, nothing is normal or as it seems.

Kevin has skipped town. He has been found out and wanted to leave before the going got tough.

Samsapiel “Sam is a fallen angel. Sam has been sent to retrieve Kevin. When Sam first meets Rachel, he takes her for someone who is looking to better themselves by hooking up with a demon and having a child. Sam isn’t the only one after Kevin. Things are about to heat up really fast.

Can’t Teach an Old Demon New Tricks is the first book I have tried by this author. Can’t Teach an Old Demon New Tricks is part of the Dogwood series. It can be read and enjoyed as a stand alone novel. I have to admit that I liked this book so much that I plan to go back and try out some of Mrs. Lockwood’s other books. My favorite parts involved Cassidy. Forget the terrible twos; he already is at that stage. The trouble he would get into would have me laughing so hard. He definitely takes after his father. Rachel will have her hands full for a long time to come. If all fallen angels are like Sam then where can I get me one of my own? Can’t Teach an Old Demon New Tricks is hilarious and just what the devil ordered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations