DARK DESCENDANT



Nikki Glass is a private eye. Her latest client needs her help to rescue a woman who is part of a cult. The woman, Melissa is ready to leave. Nikki has a bad feeling but she ignores it and agrees to help anyways. Things quickly go from bad to worse. First Nikki has a car accident that kills her client and the next thing Nikki knows, she is now immortal. Soon Nikki is caught in the middle of a battle between the Olympians and Descendants.

Dark Descendant is the first book in a brand new series, Descendant from author, Jenna Black. I have read Jenna’s young adult Faeriewalker series and am enjoying it. The Descendant series is so different from the Faeriewalker series and I like this. Right from the beginning I was hooked on what was happening in the book. I like Nikki. Though, here new powers of immortality would have scared someone else and they did a little to Nikki, she instead decided to embrace them and learn all that she could about them. Even in the face of danger, Nikki was still standing up to the bad guys. To be honest I really don’t know who I am for…the Olympians or the Descendants. They both have great powers that I want to get to know more. I can not wait to read book two.

Comments

samantha.1020 said…
I thought that this was a really interesting read myself that I had a hard time putting down. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations