Book Review: The Saint

 

They say I’m theirs. They say they aren’t ready to let me go. Too bad they only bought me for a night.

Selling my virginity is an easy decision. I need money, and the masquerade auction is the perfect opportunity to make enough cash to get far away from Chicago and the family who turned their backs on me.

I thought I knew what to expect until I saw them standing before me.

Imposing.

Dangerous.

Sexy as sin.

Three masked men, each one more possessive than the last. Their rough touch is what I crave and when they hunt me in the woods I’m torn between wanting to get away and the desire to get caught.

They make me cry. They make me scream. They make me beg.

I may not be a saint, but I shouldn’t want them, especially after I find out who they are.

One night is all I can offer because staying is a price none of us can pay.

*This is a why choose dark romance prequel to the Executioners Of Malice and ends on a cliffhanger. There may be scenes that are triggering to some, please check the author note inside.*



My Review

Yes, yes, three times yes! Delaney really got me hooked and so excited to read the Executioners Of Malice trilogy with this prequel. Just when I could not get enough, Delaney leaves me with a major cliffhanger moment. Um, I am going to need book one quickly. 


I want to be stuck in the middle of these three guys...Lennox, Ledger, and Phoenix. I thought I had a favorite but then each one of them would act a certain way or say something that would have me naming them the favorite. Nova may have started out innocent but by the end, she was a fighter. She is these guys "little fox". 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway