Book Review: Jester

 

I make being a criminal so much fun.

But I have a problem.
I broke Faith Decker's heart.
It took her seven years to return to Mayhem.
Now that she's home, I'm on a mission to win her back.

When Faith gets caught in the crossfire of the Unholy's war with a drug lord, trust and believe I'll unleash hell on anyone who hurts her.

Welcome back to Mayhem-where the villains are the heroes.

JESTER is the second installment in the intense Masters of Mayhem series. This second-chance bully romance contains dark themes and a sarcastic (and imperfect) antihero you can't help but love.



My Review

I did enjoy this next book in this series. Although, I must admit not as much as the first book. It took me a very long time to really find my groove with this book, despite that I loved Faith. She is so spunky, and I love that she called out Jester. Although, she did have a good reason to as he did break her heart back in high school. 

When it came to Jester, I had to really warm up to him. His smuginess rubbed me the wrong way, even though I knew he was using this as his wall to hide his true feelings towards Faith. The slow burn was really slow but things changed about the halfway point of this book. That is when the heat turned up and I was feeling Faith and Jester together. The second half did make up a bunch for the first half of the book. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway