Book Review: Sexploration

 

Sexploration: The divine art of satisfying your lady bits, one man at a time.

What else is there to do when your husband cheats on you, ending your marriage after ten years? It seemed like a perfectly good idea at the time. Merely a way for me to heal and find myself again. No harm, no foul.

Until I ended up in bed with my new roommate.

August Brooks is impossibly attractive and annoyingly charming. The kind of guy who turns women into gushing idiots. Myself included.

But he’s also my brother’s best friend and twelve years my junior.

He agreed to be my wingman and help me get my little expedition underway. But the next thing I know, he’s making my body feel things I didn’t even think it was capable of.

There’s only one way I see this ending—badly.


My Review

This book is one steamy, quickie read! I absolutely love Josie and August. If I was in Josie's shoes, I would have done the same thing as her. I mean really who can resist a handsome roommate that has "magic fingers".

If you like age gap romance stories than you will want to treat yourself to this book. Besides all the steam, it had some funny moments. Plus, Josie just goes to show you that second chances with the "right" guy can be very, very fun. 

The last few pages of the story play into Josie's friend, Parker. There is something happening between Parker and Elias. I can't wait to read Parker's story. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations