The Gatherings

 

The Gatherings were supposed to bring world peace. What they brought was the apocalypse.

Celebrities, politicians, and other prominent figures put together The Gatherings, an event to be held worldwide promoting global peace. When a friend invites Emily to one of the gatherings in a secluded apple orchard, she obliges. Sure, she is an introverted writer, but the world is so fractured that The Gatherings are something even she can get behind.

Everything is great until the dancing begins. Then it happens...

In most apocalyptic tales, the end comes by way of viral plague, world war, or robot invasion. Never in a million years could Emily imagine it would be this way. Will Emily survive to see what happens after the end of the world?
 


My Review

This is the third book I have read by Jeremy and the second horror book. If you are in the mood for a great horror book than, you look no further than these short stories by Jeremy. Once you have read a book, you won't go back but will find yourself anxiously awaiting the next offering. 

Nothing could prepare me for what I read. This is the stuff that nightmares and horror movies are made of in a great way. Not that I want to give anything away but um hello...meat zombies! I don't think I will get the humming and singing out of my head for a while. 

As I was reading, everything else just disappeared. I could not read this book fast enough. So, if you are a horror reader and are looking for something awesome to read, pick up a copy of this book today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway