Book Review: Chained Hands

 

Sailor

My husband sold me.
Not only did he sell me, but he told me he loved me while doing the deal.
What lies he tells.
Only fools believe him.
Unfortunately, one of those fools was…
.. me.

Keir

Not in the habit of buying women.
I didn’t need to.
I was a king of my realm, the devil you whispered about in your sleep.
So when his debt fell due, he sold me his wife.
And I was happy because I wanted to play with her like any fool would.
And play with her, I did.
Pity, in the end, I would have to kill her.
 


My Review

Holy Hell! That is my first thought after reading this book. Ok, so I have never had a fantasy of being sold to someone. Yet, if that someone is like Keir, I might just have to reconsider the possibility. 

Keir is the ultimate alpha male. He has this cool and tough exterior but behind closed doors he is not afraid to get on his knees and please Sailor. Keir knows how to use his tongue. Sailor is a strong woman. I like that she tested Keir and did not easily fall for his charms at every chance she got. 

Once I started reading this book, I could not stop. Now all I hear in my head is Keir's voice. Fifty Shades of Grey is not even in the same league as this book. I can't wait to read the continuation of this hot and steamy duet. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations