The Wurst is Yet to Come is a fun, quirky, cozy mystery!

Judith and her cousin, Renie are traveling to Little Bavaria for Oktoberfest. They are going there to help their bed and breakfast business and get a mini vacation. Of course, where Judith goes, trouble ensues. For example a murder. Even when Judith and Renie try to avoid trouble, they find themselves in the middle of the investigation.


The Wurst is Yet to Come is a fun, quirky, cozy mystery! Judith and her cousin, Renie made a comical duo. I thought it was funny that Judith was known as “Fasto” the acronym of the website for all of Judith’s fans. The website is called Female Amateur Sleuth Tracking Offenders.

Judith and Renie are such polar opposites but this is what made them work so well together. Judith has the sharp eye and brains whereas, Renie is more of the loud mouth and is great for causing distractions. While, I thought this book was charming, I also wished that I could have gotten into it more. The rest of the characters, I did not find interesting and after a while, they started to get on my nerves. If it was not for Judith and Renie then the murder would never be solved. The police it seemed never did much of anything and the only time that they followed up was if Judith and Renie gave them a lead. Overall, not a fun read.

Comments

Carol said…
It sounded like it could have been cute. It's a shame it was a disappointment.
Cheryl said…
Yeah, I know. I was hoping it would have been better.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations