Lucky in Love

I want to thank Danielle with Sourcebooks for sending me a copy of this book to review.




Anthony “Lucky" Luckadeau is a rancher. He owns the Bar M ranch. Some people would call him lucky. He wasn’t born ranching but he has done well for himself so far. Though he may be lucky, he is not lucky when it comes to love. Beau thinks it is about time he settles down and starts a family. He plans to pop the question to Amanda, a schoolteacher that he has been dating for some time.

Jim Torres’s ranch, The Lazy Z, neighbor’s the Bar M. He had an accident and is recovering but needs help on the ranch for a little while. Millie Torres, Jim’s granddaughter arrives with her daughter Katy. As soon as Millie realizes that Beau is right next door to her, she contemplates packing up her bags and heading back home. Beau may not have recognized Millie but she sure remembers him and the night they shared so long ago.

Millie and Beau is a match made in heaven. Millie is beautiful as well as hot tempered. She is like a firecracker. She definitely shows Beau who is in charge. Beau is exactly who I picture when I dream of cowboys. A man who knows how to wear a pair of jeans. From the moment that I sat down to read this book, I was laughing and knew that I was going to really enjoy this book. I wasn’t wrong. I enjoyed this book so much that I plan to rope myself some more of Carolyn Brown and her books. Lucky in Love is a must read!

Comments

Carolyn Brown said…
Thank you so much for the wonderful review on LUCKY IN LOVE! I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading about Milli and Beau. There are two more books in the Lucky Series: ONE LUCKY COWBOY (Nov. 1) and GETTING LUCKY (Jan.1,2010)! Hope you enjoy them as much as the first one!
Thanks again,
Carolyn Brown
Cheryl said…
Carolyn -Thank you for stopping by. I will be onthe look out for the next two books in this series.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations