Contest Winners

Winner of a copy of One Scream Away by Kate Brady is ...Charlotte

She said...
Sounds like a book I would love to read.
I don't watch horror movies, I want to sleep at night.

Charlotte - I know you will enjoy this book and it might keep you up at night, only because you can't stop reading it! Enjoy

Winners of The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock

Mindy
CherylS22
tetewa
Mariee
Brenda


Winners of Tamed by a Laird by Amanda Scott

Belinda M
Emma
Penny
Holdenj
Only Free Stuff Here


Winners of Knight of Desire by Margaret Mallory

Jane
BUSY BEE
The_Book_Queen
Jwx4
Julie



All winners have been emailed and have till the end of the week to respond.

Comments

penney said…
Thanks so much I just sent you my info.

Winners of Tamed by a Laird by Amanda Scott

Congratulations to you all
Penney
holdenj said…
Thanks so much for a great giveaway! I'm looking forward to reading Tamed. Congrats to all!
Congrats to the winners! I hope those who won a copy of my book, Knight of Desire, enjoy it.
Thanks for hosting the giveaway.

Margaret Mallory
Tales of Love & Adventure
www.margaretmallory.com
Knight of Desire-4 Stars, RT
Knight of Pleasure-Dec 2009
Hi Cheryl, Just wanted to drop in and thank you for holding this last contest. I can't believe I WON! I love Amanda Scott and I can't wait to read Tamed By A Laird. Thanks.
Belinda M said…
Thank you. I have sent my info and can't wait to read Tamed By A Laird

Congrats to all of the other winners
Julie said…
Thank you again for hosting such a great giveaway, I can't wait to start reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations