Won't you please Meet Delaney.

I want to thank Paula Krapf with AME, Inc. She contacted me and asked if I would like to review Meeting Delaney by Jackie Mahaney. It sounded like a good book. I just didn't know how good till I read it.




Delaney Moore is a beautiful, smart woman. If you asked Delaney if she is happy, she would tell you she was. That is till her love, her husband Ryan told her one day, after eight and a half years together that he wanted a divorce. Ryan was tall, dark and had a great smile. He was in the Navy but after he got, Delaney and Ryan married. Now Delaney tried to find love again. What Delaney discovers instead are a multitude of loves in the form of the following: A one-night stand, a married man, the rebound guy, and she even tries gasp…..Online dating!

You have got to read Meeting Delaney. It is a feel good laugh a minute book. Author, Jackie Mahaney takes readers into the heart-ache and funny trials and tribulations of getting back into the dating game after suddenly finding yourself single once more. Jackie Mahaney writes dating and relationship articles. Though I have not read any of them I am sure they are insightful as well as useful. Just like Chapter Seventeen of Meeting Delaney. Chapter Seventeen is all about the 10 ways to turn your man right off and send him running into the arms of the other woman in addition to the 10 ways to know if your date is a loser. When I was reading the things that made the list, I was laughing so hard.

I will share a few like:

You wear Granny Panties. Unless you are 70 years or older, don’t go near these bloomers with a ten foot pole.

You come to bed wearing flannel pj’s or an oversize tee-shirts or God forbid…a tent moo moo. You are asking for trouble! Throw them away and buy something feminine.

Losers have No plan of action when they take you out on a date. They wait for you to decide what to do.

Losers get your phone number just so they can drunk-dial you for bootie calls.

These were just a few of the ones I really liked. If you want to find out what else make it on the list then you have to check out Meet Delaney.



Website http://jackiemahaney.com/


Check out what other services Author Marketing Experts INC have to offer.
Website: http://www.amarketingexpert.com

Comments

Julie P. said…
I'm supposed to be getting this book too. Now, I'm really looking forward to it!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a fantastic book! Great review. :)
dtbrents said…
I don't know if my first comment took. I just sent you a friend request on shefari and see you have this wonderful blog. Loaded with info about books. I will be back tomorrow to read somemore. Doylene

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations