Hungry for More?





Chef James LaChance is the owner of Les Fleurs, two-star French restaurant. James is desperately in need of some help. One of his best servers is gone. What James didn't know is that her name would be Amy. Amy Burns has lost something. She goes in search for it and ends up at the doorstep of Jame's restaurant. Amy is a gypsy, who has a magical gift. She can name anyone's true love. As long as Amy doesn't fall in love then her gift will never go away. That's easier said then done. From the moment James laid eyes on Amy, she was already inspiring new dishes for his restaurant. If having Amy around can be an inspiration....just imagine what kissing her can do!


James LaChance has got to be one of the most good looking chefs around. He can cook both in and out of the kitchen. Then there is Amy, who doesn't need her gypsy powers to tempt and tease James. Plus some of the quirky things she does made me laugh. James and Amy make the best couple. I mean come on didn't you ever wonder where all the great chefs came up with their dishes. Diana Holquist whipped up a tasty, mouth-watering treat with Hungry for More. Hungry for More left me wanting seconds as well as thirds. I can't wait to see what else Diana Holquist comes up with next.



Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this author! I'll put it on my list for when my book ban is lifted. I knew I'd regret...just not this soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations