Whirlwind is a spectacular, adrenaline, thrilling, edge-of-your seat read!

Whirlwind is a spectacular, adrenaline, thrilling, edge-of-your seat read! I could not stop reading this book. I was right there for every emotional moment with Jenna and Kate as they rushed to find Jenna's baby boy, Caleb.

Mr. Mofina makes all of his characters come alive. This is why he is one of my top favorite authors of all time. Whenever I pick up a new book from him, I know I should block out time and plan on not doing anything else until I have finished reading. This is what happened with this new book. Again because I fell for Jenna and Kate, I was cheering for them. Well especially for Kate. She did not let anyone tell her what to do and she was not afraid. She was a real go-getter. The tornado just added to the story and the intensity. I can not wait to read the next book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations