The Art of Floating






I did not know what to make of this book when I first read the concept. All I know is that it sounded promising and this is why I wanted to read this book. I must admit that I did not love this book but I did not hate it either. It was just middle of the road for me. I found Toad to be the most intriguing person in the story and he did not even talk. Sia she was ok. In the beginning I found her kind of dull. Although as the story progressed, she did get better but I never fully connected with her. When the truth about Sia's husband was revealed, it was kind of sad. This is not a light-hearted cheery book but one that does make you stand up and take notice of this author and her nice writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations